Monday, June 10, 2013

HOMEMADE DISH SOAP RECIPE


Over the last 6 months or so, I have been making a very conscious effort to rid my home of chemicals. Originally, I looked at the "organic" products on the shelves and found that there was a price to be paid for convenience! So...I began finding ways to make and create my own cleaning supplies and to my surprise...they work! I have previously made my own dishwashing detergent, spray cleaners, laundry soap, etc...but this was the LAST piece to my cleaning puzzle....HOMEMADE DISH SOAP.


2 comments :

  1. I should try it! I'll spend less money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, definitely going to try it! I hate the idea of not knowing whats in everything from food to make up to cleaning products. Slowly but surely trying to rid my life of everything that could harm!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS