Thursday, June 13, 2013

10 Ways to Use your Wasted Bread Crusts!

I have no clue why, but my children will NOT eat the crust of bread! I hear this from other moms as well so I am assuming that it isn't just me who throws away the crust from each sandwich I make for my little ones. I am all about stretching my money. Especially when I am feeding my family only organic and splurge a little on the organic bread at the grocery. In the beginning...when there was 1 child, it didn't seem  so wasteful. Now, with 5 kids, we use a whole loaf of bread at each meal and this leaves A LOT of left over crust. It seemed so wasteful to throw it away so I got creative and used my restaurant management brain to find some fun and exciting ways to use them!

 Simply cut the crust off BEFORE you make the sandwich and the possibilities are endless!

Here are 10 ways to use that crusty goodness!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS