Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DIY Organic Ranch Dressing

When we started our organic food journey, I thought it was going to be pretty simple...avoid junk foods, processed foods,  high fructose corn syrup, etc....but that was only the tip of the iceberg! I knew that there would be more salads and veggies involved but never realized how processed and chemical ridden the dressings and dips I was putting on them were!
 Take for example the lengthy ingredient list for Kraft Ranch Dressing.... can you pronounce or identify all of the ingredients? And I am totally not knocking Kraft - they don't profess to be organic and many other ranch dressings have the same ingredient list. I just wonder why you would even bother with the salad and veggies!

 

2 comments :

  1. This is cool, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dip EVERYTHING in ranch dressing. Am going to have to try this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS