Tuesday, June 4, 2013

From trash to useful!

10 GREAT USES FOR BANANA PEELS

So...I can finally admit it, I have become a "Hippie" ...please don't tell my husband! I am noticing myself- everyday- finding uses for things that I used to throw away.  Everyday, it's a constant struggle at the trash can which always ends in my husband shaking is head and calling me crazy! Its okay though...I wear the "CRAZY" badge proudly. First was lemon peels, jars,  egg shells, then the crusts of bread (post coming soon) , and now banana peels have made the list of things he has pitched that I go salvage. Just think...before the other day, I thought banana peels were only good for tripping people - and trust me...they really aren't even good for that. Now, I know that the peel has TONS of uses. They contain anti-fungal, antibiotic and enzymatic properties that are too great to be thrown away!

3 comments :

  1. great tips!!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem - I'm slowing evolving into a "hippie" myself. But I don't care! LOVING IT! Thanks for the tips. I'm now following your blog from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS