Friday, June 7, 2013

My mother has called Child Protective Services...


Because I feed My Children Only Organic Foods...


Don't let the title fool you! While she has not called C.P.S. yet....I think it is certainly coming. I am at a completely dumbfounded by my parents resistance to my new lifestyle and need to grab some advice. Don't they understand that I am trying to keep my family healthy?!? Please note that I am not knocking those who are not organic. It is a lifestyle choice that we have chosen...but I am hoping you can still help!


Click here to read more and to help me plead my case!

3 comments :

  1. Following you from the blog hop!
    http://jamiedimmitt.blogspot.com/2013/06/10-things-i-am-thankful-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Night Owl blog hop :)
    http://aimlessmoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making the right choice, girl! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower!
    Nikki
    rushedmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS