Tuesday, February 26, 2013

5 ways to get your kids to drink more water

Photo From www.healthyhousewives.com

5 Ways to Get Your Kids To Drink More Water....and me too!

Wasn't it Mary Poppins who said "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"? In my house, we have taken that to extremes! Luckily, my children are addicted to fruit juice but even most fruit juices are loaded with sugar and still not the same as water. Come to think of it, I am probably the worst one in my house when it comes to what I drink. I am a soda "Junkie"- Not an addict, a literal junkie. Yes, I have read and studied all of the reasons why diet soda is bad for us and have decided that my precious silver can is worth the risk. When I run out, I even hold my empty can so I don't go through separation anxiety...... Okay, its not that bad but you get the idea. I have been attacking what we eat with a vengeance and have neglected to focus on the liquids we put into our bodies- so the journey starts today.

1 comment :

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS