Friday, February 8, 2013

Homemade "Green Cleaning Supplies" - Make your own Febreeze


Make Your Own Green Cleaning Supplies-- All Natural Homemade Febreze

Hello, My name is HEATHER..... and I am an addict. You can insert your own - "hello Heather" response if you wish. I am more embarrassed to tell you what I am addicted to then I am to admit it to myself....I am addicted to making my own cleaning supplies. I have never been to an addicts meeting, but fear that I am getting very close to attending. My addiction to making my own cleaning products started with a little water and vinegar and now has come its fruition. I make my own laundry detergent, my own dishwashing detergent, window cleaner, floor cleaner, and now even my own homemade "Febreze". This all started as a way to save money and has now spiraled out of control. My husband was extremely annoyed at first and begged me to just purchase the ready made items but as more and more of these all natural concoctions worked....he began asking for the recipes. He won't admit he was wrong but he will ask for a refill of the bottle and that is enough for me. I don't only do it to save money and to reduce the amount of chemicals my family is exposed to...I do it to feed my addiction for being active in both.

4 comments :

  1. You should cover industrial cleaning products as well! I really like the way you feel about green cleaning supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, I will certainly work on some of those! These cleaning supplies work very well and I am sure can be used in an industrial capacity. I am working on perfecting a carpet cleaner now!

      Delete
  2. I was shocked to see how easy it truly was! Thanks Peter for reading. Please let me know if you try them and if they work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making your own cleaning supplies is nothing to be embarrassed about, is it? After all home made supplies are free from harmful chemicals and they work great. So really, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS