Monday, February 25, 2013

Healthy Snack Recipes! 1 ingredient...2 ways!


Check out Chickpeas!

Healthy, Tasty, and Addictive!

Whenever I say "I am going to eat better this week", I dread the grocery store. It seems that every "snack" item in health foods aisle is either way too pricey or way too bland.So, I decided to find easy snack recipes that were good for me and fed my frugal tendencies.

Check out these two recipes for the chickpea (garbanzo bean). You can buy them canned and make 2 snacks in only minutes!

Garbanzo beans are healthy as they contain loads of fiber, support healthy digestion, and are also known to be an appetit suppressant.  So they are a great addition to any diet plan.


 Even kids love these recipes!

Click HERE to see the easy Recipe for Toasted Chickpeas!!

Click HERE for the recipe for 5 minute hummus!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS