Friday, February 1, 2013

Make Money In Your Pantry!

Make money from home...In your pantry! Great tip for college kids, parents,and anyone looking for some extra cash!


For all of my adult life, I have been a management professional. Each day, I was responsible for driving, sales, controlling costs, and delivering on profit. So..when I made the decision to be a "work from home" parent...I immediately started finding ways to do these things within my four walls! Much to the chagrin of my husband, I have looked into and even tried some pretty strange things to make a few extra dollars at home. In this case, I happened upon a site that actually did provide some "income" and was pretty easily done. There was no cost to get started, no strings attached, and required little time. The best part of the whole deal was that it was done using the items in my refrigerator and pantry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS