Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Healthy Homemade Cinnamon Bread Recipe


Swirls of Cinnamon!

Whole Wheat Cinnamon Bread Recipe

YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!
 
I have been on a recent mission to make as many of my families foods as I can from scratch. When I began on my mission, I found that most recipes called for pounds of butter, tons of sugar, lard, and many of other items that I was trying to eliminate from my diet. So, I buckled down and began altering recipes to make them what I was looking for- Healthy variations of my favorites.
So many people think that eating healthy or all-natural has to be boring and that is entirely not true! There is nothing boring about this Cinnamon Bread Recipe!
 

1 comment :

  1. I really like this amiably sweet, delicately spiced bread.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS