Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NEW! Linky Party Directory HERE at Frugal Fit Family!

Do you host a BLOG HOP or LINKY PARTY?!? Now, you can add it to the Frugal Fit Family Linky Directory for all to see! It is free to add it and it is scheduled to be up until next year! You are able to remove your hop at any time so why not add it and share the love! I will do my best to promote via social media and on my site to send some party people your way!

If you don't host but are a PARTY PERSON...Swing by the page each week to find a group of hops all listed in one place! It will truly make party hopping easy!

1 comment :

  1. Hey there! It is so kind of you to post other people's blog hops and promote them! Love it! I'm a new follower coming your way from the I Am Eve Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS