Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Why Organic Skincare? A guest post

I started my “green” mission with homemade organic cleaners. It was an easy switch that saved me tons of money- then I moved onto food. It sounds easy to do but for a family who ate out at least 3 times a week, it was a bit of a culture shock. After finding great recipes from my blogger buddies, I easily transitioned my family to a 95% organic diet! My kids LOVE our “real” food and love coming up with new ideas and recipes! Not only are we healthier but we save a ton of money AND have found a way to healthfully bond over food! SCORE

I recently realized that there was one area that I had not attacked yet…my makeup and skincare products! I typically buy whatever is cheapest and as we know, that is normally not the organic versions! But why sould you go organic with your skincare and how can you do it on a budget?


My blog "crush" recently asked me to share some information with her readers about it! I ope you will check it out! While you are there, please check out some of her amazing posts! She shares so much information on cloth diapering, eco living, and even does cloth diaper and eco baby consultations...she is a great resource!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY GUEST POST OVER AT HOPPYBOTTOMS and READ A BIT MORE ABOUT WHY I AM GOING ORGANIC WITH MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS