Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DIY Organic Pest Spray for the Garden AND $5 off to Home Depot!

Yes...This WAS my broccoli!
So I planted a garden this year....I am pretty proud to say that it didn't die...well, at least not by my hand! My boxer actually took care of eating my garden full of peppers, tomatoes, squash, eggplant, and zucchini...but that is a story in itself! Before the demise of my beautiful garden, I returned from vacation to find it becoming snack food for some bugs! This was not how my garden was going down (if I only ad a crystal ball, I could have avoided the whole boxer eating the garden thing!) so I went to the trusty internet to find a solution.

Since I am on a path to getting my family to live organically, I was not about to spray toxins all over my plants! If I expected the foods I bought at the grocery to be organic, I should expect the same out of my own backyard, right?!? So, I did some research and found that pests could be driven away from your garden with a SIMPLE recipe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS