Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Easy Tomato Basil Panzanella Recipe - A Guest Post over at A Peek Into My Paradise

I am so honored that I was asked by my friend over at A Peek Into My Paradise to Share a recipe with her fans! I decided to choose my easy recipe for Panzanella! I am not a "fancy" cook and I know that the name sounds "fancy" but really....it is just a bread salad! I started making it because my kids won't eat the crusts of bread so it was an easy way to utilize the discarded crust pieces but continue making it because it is awesome! I hope you will stop over at my friend Cathy's site and check out my recipe! While you are there, stop and look around at her awesome recipes AND she is a party girl so there may be an amazing blog hop to check out! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS