Monday, July 8, 2013

ON Display Monday Link Party #9!

Just like in my twenties...I am turning out to be a party girl! I am so proud to be a party of the fun group of gals who put on the On Display Monday Link Party..each one of us brings something to the table...now, we are waiting for you to do the same!

This week has been crazy around the Frugal Fit Family World! I won't bore you with details but I am frantically working on my Christmas in July Giveaway! If you are interested in being a part of it...Here are some quick notes....

I want to do 3 or 4 prize packs....1 blogger, 1 baby, 1 health and beauty...Links start at just $1 or you can contribute to the prize packs and get FREE LINKS...Here is the form if you want to get in!  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_bO1CuSkFPWcyifh16wdWmBFN69Vr6INuFQWh-UxzLY/viewform


I Also ADDED A BLOGHOP DIRECTORY TO THE SITE!! If you host a bloghop, please add it HERE at the FRUGAL FIT FAMILY LINKY PARTY DIRECTORY! or just swing by and find your next party!  

Enough paperwork right?!?!? CLICK HERE TO GET ON WITH THE PARTY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS