Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sweet Citrus & Onion Dressing

Sweet Citrus & Onion Dressing

 I L-O-V-E a great salad dressing! My husband is a bit more of a single favorite type of guy but me...I love them all. One of my favorites has always been sweet onion dressing.

Within the past few months, I have been on a mission. I am making everything that I can from home and almost eliminating my family's need for pre-packaged foods. You may ask why, call me crazy, or say that it isn't doable but I assure you that it is a much healthier way of eating and is totally doable. We are by no means perfect and do eat out every now and again but for the most part....Its whole foods and home cooking! That doesn't mean that we are eating chicken and dumplings or stews every night...it actually means we are eating fantastic tasting "faux gourmet" foods. So armed with a few of my favorite websites and a basic kitchen knowledge....I am making everything imaginable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS