Monday, April 1, 2013

5 Health Benefits of Garlic!


Do you need a reason to eat Garlic? If  you do...

Here are 5 Health Benefits of Garlic!

For as long as I can remember, I have been told that if it's good for me, it probably doesn't taste good. This is probably why I have had issues with vegetables for the majority of my life...but that's another blog all together!

Much to my parent's dismay, I have learned that they were not always right. There are many things that taste good, nay GREAT and are healthy for you too. The top of this list for me is GARLIC. Garlic fries, garlic bread, garlic sauce, garlic mushrooms, the list becomes kind of like Captain Dan's shrimp list from Forrest Gump....that is how much I love it. I recently began a journey to live a more "green" lifestyle and to try all-natural remedies and herbal cures instead of reaching for over-the-counter medicines. You do not know how happy I was to find out that my favorite seasoning also served a medicinal purpose. It is just ONE of the many reasons why I LOVE GARLIC.

Click here to read more about why you should be adding garlic to all of your recipes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS