Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Super Easy & Healthy No-Bake Protein Bars!

Over the past few months, my husband has become hooked on a new vice. Of all the addictions in the world; smoking, drinking, gambling, etc....he picks PROTEIN BARS! I should not complain...it is a healthy problem to have BUT it is also a $3 per bar addition. Yesterday, I believe it equated to a $20/day habit.

So...as many of you know, I am a total DIY girl and save money wherever I can. I took to the internet to find recipes and was sad when the first few pages of recipes were LOADED with sugar, processed ingredients, and junk. The other portion I found called for some crazy ingredients that I simply did not have on hand. One part of how I make organic work for a busy (LARGE) family is to keep it simple. These recipes were NOT going to work!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS