Tuesday, August 13, 2013

All Natural Laundry Soap - DIY

For the majority of my adult life, I have been a management professional and have been in charge of the profit, loss,and operations of multi-million dollar companies. When baby number 5 came along, I realized that it was time to step back. I became a work from home mother and began devoting my time to my family's profit and loss! I quickly realized that we had been spending too much money buying things for convenience! I never would have accepted that from myself while operating other people's businesses so why start now?


I changed up how I looked at everything...including my cleaning supplies. I now pay only 6 cents a load for my detergent and it is All-Natural and chemical free!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS