Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Phytopia USA SlimWay and Stretch Mark Remover Essential Oils Review


Another day...another review! This time, the brand hit many of my "MUST TRY" items! First, they are essential oils, that alone was a no brainer. Second, I see the word organic on the packaging, they were speaking my language. Third, they said weightloss and stretch mark remover - SOLD!

These two essential oils are from Phytopia USA. They come in super cute boxes and are then delicately packaged in burlap style bags. This makes them a great gift for yourself or someone else! The bottle is a great size and if you care about the oils you place on your skin...you will love these! THEY ARE ORGANIC!

The first is a Stretch Mark Remover blend.
I am usually pretty skeptical about using some essential oils because, lets be real, some have a strong odor! This one was pleasant and easy to wear! Not sure that I am seeing too many results yet BUT, as we know, things take time. I have only been using them for a few days. They feel great, are high quality and definitely usable! It is super hydrating and leaves your skin feeling awesome. Get yours on Amazon - http://www.amztk.com/stretch-mark-removal-essential-oil

The second, is Slim Way. The first thing I will tell you is that IT SMELLS AMAZING! It is a grapefruit scent and I received compliments on how great it smells! It is a grapefruit oil which is supposed to help suppress your appetite. Again, it has been just a few days . Grapefruit is said to help fight cravings, help with menstrual cramp relief, purge extra water from your body, help firm and tighten. Basically, grapefruit is a one stop shop! Feels amazing and makes skin so soft. The scent does immediately give you a mood and spirit boost - DEFINITE WIN! Get yours from amazon- http://www.amztk.com/weight-loss-essential-oil

I did receive these items for FREE in exchange for my fair and honest review. The statements and opinions expressed are my own and never for sale.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS