Thursday, March 14, 2013

FRUGAL FIT FAMILY'S FIRST LINKY PARTY!


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo By : FlamingText.com


Frugal Fit Family is Proud to Host it's first 

Frugal Fit Friday Linky Party!




If you have a blog or website with any article pertaining to family, fitness, being cheap (I mean frugal), or is just plain fun.... Click below and add your name to the list!


There are no real rules-except nothing x rated! Visit as many links as you can and leave comments!
Its my first event and I don't have a true badge or button so please just let people know where you came from and get connected vial twitter, google+, facebook, etc! Link back to http://Frugalfitfamily.com if you could!

Join us on Monday for Mommy's Manic Monday Linky Party!


If you don't see the "You're Next" message....Click the Purple Title of this article for the linky tool to come up! 


2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the link up and for stopping by my blog!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I am so glad I could make it for your very first Friday Link Party. I am sharing my Irish Soda Bread today and hope you enjoy it. Have a great St. Patrick's Day weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS