Tuesday, March 5, 2013

10 Things you THROW AWAY that you Could be selling on Ebay!

Have you ever watched the television show "Hoarders" ? If you have then I know that you have seen someone refer to an item as trash and throw it in the dumpster only to have the homeowner sneak themselves into the dumpster and come out carrying their prized possession. To a true hoarder, nothing is trash and everything has value or a purpose even when others don't see it. For my husband, this battle is everyday life.
Am I true "Hoarder".. not really. I do, however, tend to see value in items that others do not. Each day, I find something that has been tossed in the trash that I KNOW I can do something with.....

Click Here to Read the List ......10 Things you THROW AWAY that you could be selling on Ebay!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS