Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Jouney with my Own Younique Makeup Business!

Hello again everyone! It has been far too long since I have posted anything and to be honest, it is simply because LIFE GOT BUSY! Over the course of the last year, I have put in tons of hours working outside of the home (in a job that I love) and have sadly gotten a bit too far from the things that are important to me...blogging and my natural lifestyle!

No lies, I don't make all of my detergents now a days, I buy some prepared foods (still organic), and my makeup collection...has been coming from the drugstore (not nearly organic)! After some tough evaluations....I knew that I had to get back to normal! It was almost luck that I found Younique products through a friend's virtual party!

So, I logged in. I wondered exactly how many "all-natural" and "cruelty-free" products they could really have. My typical selection at the health food store or drugstore is usually slim pickings :( I WAS FLOORED TO FIND THAT THEY HAVE TONS! Not only do they have tons BUT they have products that WORK!

I mean...just look at the difference between the lashes. One side...average mascara and the other....the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara by Younique!

Anyway, I looked a little further (since I am always about the discount) and found that-for just $99, I could become a presenter - get tons of free makeup - and make money selling something that I am clearly passionate about! Before I got started, I had a few questions...
1) Minimums?
2) Inventory?
3) Could it fit into my schedule
4) How do I make money?

Okay, I honestly had more questions than that BUT I thought I would start there.



There are no monthly minimums which excited me. You only have to sell a little over $100 in three months to stay active! NO AUTOSHIPS!!!

No inventory is necessary!

It's totally on my own schedule! You can do everything online. No house parties are required - you are actually encouraged to host online parties! Your friends can even host parties for you and earn free makeup while you earn BANK! (yes, there are a ton of explanation marks but I just started today, cut me a break lol).

Making  money is easy with younique because they pay you just a few hours after your client pays. PLUS...they provide you with a cool easy pay card so your money can be spent as easily as it was earned!

You start out at a 20% commission rate which is actually pretty darn awesome! They even have car incentives as you grow your business. Right now, I am just focusing on a few sales....hopefully the car comes soon :)

Today is Day 1 for me and my business! I plan to keep you posted and let you know how it goes.

If you wanna host a party or learn more about becoming a presenter...let me know!
Its

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS