Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CRAP, I invited a vegetarian to dinner!

I know that , "crap, I invited a vegetarian to dinner" is probably something said by everyone in my family when I RSVP.  They love that I will be there but for some hosts, they stress over what I can and can not eat as a vegetarian. The truth is that it is not easy to be vegetarian these days...meat and byproducts are hidden in many of your favorite dishes- even those that you would think are safe. Take for instance something as simple as sweet potatoes...think they are safe.....they are- until you add gelatin filled marshmallows! Knowing how tough it is, I thought I would share 8 tips for cooking for those crazy veggies!

Click here to see what you should look out for!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS