Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beginner's Tips for Eating Healthy!

I am quickly realizing that this is a post that I should have done long ago. You see, my family and I began a healthy eating journey almost a year ago and made the transition seamlessly. We began by eliminating as many prepackaged foods as we could, ditched chemical laden foods and opted for organic, and I even got my husband to adopt a 98% vegetarian lifestyle (I have been a vegetarian for 6 years now). What I forgot to realize is that the transition to "healthy eating" may not be as easy for everyone- Routines and habits are hard to break! It is also difficult to encourage people to see the benefits of what eating healthy can do for you -when it may take a few weeks to see the results (sound familiar?!?).

So....I thought I would break down some of the tips that I have for Beginners! Don't worry, these aren't about what to buy or what to eat....it is about HOW TO MAKE THIS A LIFESTYLE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS