Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Organic Vegan "Chicken" Salad

I have been a vegetarian for 5 years and I will ALWAYS tell you that I do NOT MISS MEAT! Not one burger looks good enough to eat, not one chicken "chunk" good enough to dunk, nor a hot dog good enough to munch! That being said though...I do miss all of the things that go along with these carnivorous snacks. I do miss sauces, toppings, and condiments. I know that I can eat these on the morning star, boca, and quorn meatless options BUT have you looked at the back of the package? These meatless options are filled with chemicals and additives...things that I am trying to avoid!


But...As always...I FOUND A WAY TO BE ORGANIC AND VEGAN!! If you are NOT vegan or even vegetarian...This still makes an amazing salad for a get together!Click HERE to get the recipe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS