Saturday, October 1, 2016

MAXAM 8 Oz Stainless Steel Flask


Alright, ya'll...Gonna say it....This was the coolest review I have even been given, lol! 
8 ounce flask from MAXAM!
Yep, you read it right---That is a FLASK!

While I personally don't make it a habit to "day drink", I know that plenty of people tend to need an additional nip every once in a while. Especially during weddings, family reunions, you know - the typical. So, armed with this shiny stainless steel flask, I took to the bourbon.

This is a HUGE flask, It's a solid 8 ounces which is 8 full size shots of booze. Its extremely lightweight and is sold through Amazon at a decent price. This would make a lovely addition to any gift basket. 

As for its use...
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, put carbonated beverages into this flask! No sodas or tonics! 
This is a flask and it is meant for just booze. Think vodka, bourbon, whiskey, rum.  It has a tight locking flip and twist top that is easy to use and worked well. 

If you are looking for that super nice flask to give as a retirement or grooms' gift...this may not be it. This flask is lightweight, affordable, and I am not certain if you could have it engraved or not. It IS the perfect flask to throw into a gift basket or for a novelty gift. 
This would be the perfect basket to toss the flask into!

If you are ready to get your flask - grab it HERE from Amazon. 

I did receive this item for FREE in exchange for my fair and honest opinion. The fact that  I was given a discount in no way influenced or altered my opinion of the product.  


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS