Thursday, September 22, 2016

Swiss Vita All Use 3D Anti Wrinkle Serum Review

Here is another great product from Swiss Vita and I can't say enough great things about it!

This time, I reviewed the Swiss Vita 3D all use anti-wrinkle serum.

Like the other products that I have tried from this brand, it arrives in an aluminum tube. This is really important because the tube protects the active ingredients from the elements. Light, air, and even your skin can cause ingredients to activate leaving them inactive when you actually go to use them. The tube they use...keeps this from happening. HELLOOO value!

I also like that there are no additives. No pigments, no fragrance, no alcohol and no parabens added. Now, you may not be avoiding parabens but I do. There is a lot of speculation over the safety of parabens but its my belief that---if I can't understand it--I shouldn't put it on or in my body lol!

This tube does have a rather lengthy ingredient list and I wish that it were a bit simpler but the results are simple to see. 

This is a serum and goes on lightly and is wearable under my makeup. I use it twice a day. 

The ingredients not only help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but also help to protect your skin from the elements! 

My favorite areas of improvement...between my brows, crows feet, AROUND MY EYES and smile lines. While I earned them all...I am happy to see them go away! 
After use (approx 1 week)
BEFORE
This serum contains  AC-11®, which is derived from a natural herb from the Amazon rainforest. This safe, all-natural and water-soluble ingredient has been discovered to aid the body's natural skin tissue repair and slow down the process of skin aging. (taken from the company's website). 

You can get yours on Amazon http://www.amztk.com/swissvita-wrinkle-cream 

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was not influenced by this and all opinions and statements are my own. 
 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS