Monday, July 11, 2016

Antibacterial Nursing Bra from Mamaway Review



Before I go any further...mom, I am not expecting! When you have 5 kids and you even mention the word "Maternity"...you do have to clarify!

Years ago, If I would have had the opportunity to review a nursing bra...I would almost wonder how to do it. I mean, isn't a nursing bra simply just a nursing bra?  I personally did try nursing with two of my children (was devastated when it wasn't in the cards for me) and can now tell you that no two nursing items are created equal!

I received this antibacterial nursing and sleep bra from Mamaway and I have to say that I am impressed. The quality is great and it has a soft material. The straps are wide enough that they are durable and comfortable. The crossover design makes it very easy to --lets say it--do what needs done! It has a gentle support and is easy to wear.

The only issue that I find with this bra at all...is the same that I have with all light support bras. I am a bigger cup size and simply need more support than this bra provides. That isn't a flaw with this bra in particular - simply fact. That would be my only suggestion to improve this bra. If someone could find a way to add additional support while keeping the functionality...I would be SOLD! Not sure that exists lol!

Overall, the quality is amazing...the price is right...and it was something I would recommend to my friends and family!

If you are interested in scoring this bra...check it out on AMAZON! http://www.amztk.com/sleep-nursing-bra


I received this item for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions expressed are my own and never for sale.
 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS